Monday, January 16

Art Vibration - 450



I did played my role in
Camel Festival - 2017 

  
Friends we know people are observing to us or our activity . They have a level for us about their observation or by that observation they use us, they are provide space for us , they are creating  canvas for us about our work capacity . you know I am master of fine art ( new name Visual art master )  so some social worker /friends are know my capacity about visual art , They are trying to use that for their project or event so they are calling me / inviting me . 

I am very professional in my art work but I am not commercial , In this days  I am providing  my art and art idea to society for betterment of vision of society , you can say I am doing educational work for our society by way of art and  my friends are using me or my art mood for social work / events .



You know last 5 days to I am busy in event of camel festival . camel festival is a international event of city Bikaner . The government of Rajasthan or tourism department is organize to this international event . so my friend master Gopal Singh a event manager was posted me  a E mail , that was a invitation of photo exhibition in camel festival 2017 . I was  sent to him my eight photographs on his four subjects , two photographs for each one subject . 


  On date 13th Jan 2017 I was invited at Junagarh fort on opening time of photo exhibition . There I saw master Gopal Singh was busy with Bikaner city blog team , They very young boys were busy in display of photographs . There i was noticed  my photo was display but that was only one from eight photos , then I was understood why master  Gopal singh was added me in that exhibition with juniors . I saw the fresh photographers were presented very fresh photography on subject of Bikaner or camel festival  . It was good luck for our photo exhibition because the S.P. of Bikaner Dr. Amandeep Kapoor ( theater artist  cum photographer  ) was inaugurated our  photo exhibition with our city M.L.A. Shidhi kumari . so our photo exhibition was started to CAMEL FESTIVAL 2017 with very fresh mood of energy  

Here a link of youtube.com for your visit , this link is our photo exhibition , I did shared it on my youtube.com page .
 
  

https://www.facebook.com/yogendra.purohit.7/posts/10209719367595606
After Exhibition opening , master Gopal singh was called me for talk about heritage walk , in that talk he was invited to our City P.R.O . sir Hari Shankar  Acharya ,Master Giriraj Purohit and turban master Gopal Bissa . we were designed to heritage walk or that’s historical activity with culture sound of our historical Bikaner . In that time Master Gopal Singh was collected some idea and views from  me about design of Heritage walk . I am happy to him because ,he was added that idea for heritage walk, it mean  he was gave full respect to my vision about heritage sound of  Bikaner . 

Here to a right use of myself was started for Camel festival 2017 by a event manager , His name is Master Gopal Singh . After final to design of heritage walk , we went to main city and there we were met to many peoples of our road map of heritage walk , we were fixed some place for heritage activity or that’s presentation , we were submitted some invitation cards of heritage walk to shops keeper of main market . That was our real historical work for success of heritage walk , Because it was new idea for camel festival of Bikaner . It was first extra event in camel festival . so in advance this kind of work was very must for safety of tourists on their visit of our main city Bikaner . 

On date 14th Jan. 2017 , I was at main gate of Junagarh fort , There i was saw the tourism department was ready for a walk ( in Hindi Shobha yatra ) I saw that very cultural or historical decorum after five  years. I was leaved to participation in camel festival after 2012 , because I saw some disrespect with photographers, mostly freelancer artist just like me,  so I was stopped to myself for camel festival after 2012 .

But Master Gopal Singh was added me again with this camel festival 2017 by way of photography  exhibition . It was his smartness or kindness too for me or  my art journey. So I was there with my D70S NIKON  camera. That was first day of camel festival of 2017  .There I were shoot near 200 photos on first day . 

On youtube.com I were shared  that after selection of some good live motions of camel festival 2017. Here that’s link for your visit ..







On date 15th jan.2017 , The second day of camel festival , The day of Heritage walk, At 9 am I was stand in front of  Rampuriya Haveli Street . There master Gopal Sing and master Gopal Bissa was presented . They were busy in work of final touch to heritage walk . The S.P. Dr. Amandeep Kapoor and Director of R.T.D.C. Bikaner were  started that heritage walk , it was started from Rampuriya haveli Street and that’s last stoppage  was Maharaja Bikaji Ki Tekari , It was 700 to 900 miters walk  in main city of Bikaner . In mid way many culture activity  like turban binding work, Bikaneri special sweets , hot milk and JALEBI , some fast food and very much welcome / respect to all tourists and  heritage walk members . People were welcome to heritage walk by flowers in every each one street . That was very magical movement for all of us , I was continue shoot to all live  motions or movements of that heritage walk without any disturbance in my photography work . 
I shoot it  at Bikaji ki tekari  Bikaner , Camel festival 2017  ( Heritage walk )
I shoot it  at Bikaji ki tekari  Bikaner , Camel festival 2017  ( Heritage walk )
I shoot it  at Bikaji ki tekari  Bikaner , Camel festival 2017  ( Heritage walk )

  
150 photographs I were shoot to our heritage walk . here that’s link for your visit from yourtube.com link. There I were updated that all photographs.

I shoot it  at Bikaji ki tekari  Bikaner , Camel festival 2017  ( Heritage walk )
After Heritage walk I were joined to again camel festival at Maharaja Karni Singh Stadium , There I were shoot only turban binding competition of tourist . That was very impressive or attractive activity  of camel festival , The tourists were playing with turban cloth someone were  binding  on his /her head very perfectly or someone were  creating fun because they could not  binding to their turban on head . So for me that live event was very important and I were shoot that from main stage of camel festival , That time no one stopped to me . So I felt better there because I got many good  visuals without any trouble . 

But there I felt trouble ,when I was shooting to down to stage. I did faced some technical  mistake of stage setup , There in day time they have setup to night time stage , so the wild sky was packed by light stands or speakers , They have blocked to open sky views and speakers were blocked to front views , There I felt the stage designer / set designer was ignored to photographers view or angles . That was critical or its  result you can see in visuals of camel festival 2017  .

The News paper Rajasthan Patrika was not published  to  picture of day time events of main stage . I was also edit to all stage visuals for get to right composition or frame .it was critical too .  




Here by  link of youtube.com, you will see or notice  it  . I have shared that all edit photos on my youtube.com page .


On date 16th Jan 2017 I was joined to our Photo exhibition at Junagarh fort . There master Gopal Singh was busy in managing work of closing ceremony of our photo exhibition . He was planning for best three for only Junior , Because he know I don’t like competition format in art . and I was not connected for show to myself is best . I know what I am or what is  my art place . so Master Gopal Singh was selected three best in junior photographers . 
 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209735173870753&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater




The M.D. of SBBJ , Bikaner , Director of Tourism Department of Bikaner or P.R.O Sir Hari Shankar Achary  were  submitted certificates and momentum to   participants , They were submitted a certificate to me from  that stage about  my participation and junior photographer was shoot to me from his camera . Actually at that time he was playing his real role as a photographer . 

And I were also played  my role in camel festival 2017 , as a art master ( Master of Visual Art ) .
 It was possible by event manager master Gopal Singh , so I was there .

Or here I said about my art duty    , I did  played my role in camel festival  2017 …

Yogendra kumar purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA