Wednesday, July 13

Art Vibration - 433



¬ vgZe~
OM ARHAM


 Om Arham , This word have unlimited meaning’s  in itself . The Jain Community is following to  this  kind word in their own life . Om Arham  word is not only a word it is a complete philosophy of Jain community . They are use it  in their life for clapping , thanks, respect, victory, success, beginning, Blessing, welcome and much more respective activity of Jain Community .

Title Song launching  for Campaign Hariyalo Rajasthan From ATSP ,Bikaner 2016
I was faced this kind word last month when I were join to one week festival on 20th  Death Anniversary of Acharya  Tulsi  at Acharya Tulsi Shanti Pratishthan Naitikta ka shakti Pith  Bikaner.
Before a couple of week I was invited by chair Person of Sharah Nathaniyan Gochar Bhumi Sangrakshan aevm vikas Samiti Bikaner, Sir Braj Narayan Kiradu . he was gave me duty of handle to campaign of Hariyalo Rajasthan from Sharah nathaniyan Gochar Bhumi as a master of Art. 

I was accepted that creative duty and worked on that , first I were wrote some captions   for that campaign and updated on online network about promotion or inspire to people of Bikaner /INDIA too. Actually online update is a live information to all about a big natural campaign for care to nature by plantation of 11000 tree plants. It will plantation on date 22/23/24 July 2016 . 

Logo Design I created for S.N.G.B.S.V.S..Bikaner
For a real Identity of Sharah nathaniyan Gochar Bhumi , I were created a logo Design very first and share that  with all of  you by online network . For Hariyalo Rajasthan  campaign title song,  I was  wrote a song ( information of Campaign  in poetic language ) . Then I were selected a music composer , He is  my school friend master Upendra Narayan Vyas .Master Upmedra was created two musical track for  my lyrics and then he was invited a lady singer for sing to that song on his  music track. Singer Ms. Chandni Acharya was sang very finely to song on both musical track . The recording studio was recorded that . In that case master Upendra Narayan Vyas and Singer Ms. Chandni Acharya  was not taken any charge for their musical job ,just like  me .  It was real work of them for our Bikaner nature care Campaign. So I want  to say OM ARHAM for both of them .  


Singer Ms. Chandni Acharya  and Music Composer Master Upendra Narayan Vyas
That Title song was passed by Brajnaryan Kiradu or Journalist of Rajasthan Patrika ( Handler of Hariyalo Rajasthan Campaign )  then we did recorded that for campaign title song . But there payment matter was created trouble for Recording men . I was not pressurized to recording men . But payment was not in  my hand .it was critical and funny too . ha ha 


In that critical condition I thought about help from Acharya Tulsi Shanti Pratishthan Naitikta ka shakti Pith . I did called to Secretary of ATSP  sir Lunkaran Chhajer, He  was noticed to  my condition and then he said to me ok for payment to recording men from ATSP. 

Over all the title song was came in our hand for campaign promotion . So I thought this song can launch from ATSP in presence of All team member of ATSP . Once again I called to Sir Lunkaran Chhajer for launch to title song of Campaign Hariyalo Rajasthan from ATSP . He was said to me ,  yes it will possible . So me and  my friend Upendra Narayan Vyas went to ATSP  on Sunday Moring at 10 am . There At SAMADHI STHAL of Acharya Tulsi we did  launched to  title song of campaign Hariyalo Rajasthan In presence of MUNI SHREE VINIT KUMAR JI, sir Lunkaran Chhajer, Sir Jatan Dugar , Chair person T. C. Tater and a special guest of ATSP ( trusty ) . In visual  you can see where and how we were  launched to that title song with MANGAL PATH at Samadhi sthal of Acharya Tusli .

Dr. Amitabh Bachchan Was liked to this title Song On His blog , i shared with him the Lyrics of this title Song .

Here by this post  you can hear to that title song of Campaign Hariyalo Rajasthan through two link of youtube .com .Because after launch to that title song I have updated that on youtube.com  for air communication about big campaign Hariyalo Rajasthan of  Bikaner.   

On launching  Time , There we invited to other member’s  of this campaign but they could not presented so that was painful for me . Because I were started that campaign work on their talk or discuss but they were not there . I was honest, this thing was clear in front side of ATSP or Soul of ACHARYA TUSLI at ATSP , Bikaner. 

There when we were  busy in activity of launching  to title song , I were noticing  how the Team of ATSP , they are  committed for concept of Acharya Tulsi . They are living to concept of Tulsi so they were welcome to us and supported to us very much like a family member . There I were  noticed their  kind nature can care to real nature of earth for better life of human family on this earth  , They have complete blessing of Acharya Tulsi so they are ready for  help and support to everyone in any condition or for anyhow  .. this kind of nature and thing is inspiring to me about say to great word for them  .. Om Arham ..

So here  I said very first Om Arham  

Yogendra  kumar Purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA 

 




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Dear... Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Excellent activity...and cute videos, good artwork !

Anonymous said...

Nice city from Rajasthan!
last time i have visited all place in Udaipur mentioned above. I was staying in budget hotel www.hotelgrandesita.com/ where they got all good facility which where pocket friendly.
+91-9352238995
+91-294-2481122/23/24