Saturday, May 21

Art Vibration - 425



I Did Suggested
He Was Accepted


 Before suggestion critical Condition  At Jalsa .Home of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan
A one more live / true story of  my real art journey . you know our world fame cine artist Dr Amitabh Bachchan From India . He is a good Actor, writer, Poet ,Singer , creative person or a very good human being .   I did connected to him by his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com ( in past bigadda.com) . so our connection is creating more strong bounding between us  day by day . For me it is a god gift or about  my art journey . every day we are communicating by online communication format . he is sharing his daily art life and some interesting live life movements . that all text matter of him is teaching to me and making  my art vision . By luck we both are working for visual art or by visual art we are teaching about art to society for  right way of life/nature or  universe …


Dr. Amitabh Bachchan http://srbachchan.tumblr.com/
I sure it will be continue run till our life will on.. because we are following to caption ** THE SHOW MUST GO ON  **….! Here in Bikaner , Rajasthan today the  temperature is near 54 degree and I am writing  this post in  my studio, here air cooler is fail for cooling but I am still on work ..ha ha ha.. 

Few month ago I was replying to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan on His Sunday post . in that post I saw some visuals . that visuals was giving me some critical feeling . so I were wrote about that to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan . I saw his well wishers and fans were still on his home gate of Jalsa . they were  lots of . every Sunday many well wishers and fans of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan are coming at his home Jalsa  in front side of home gate. I can say it is a art culture of Mumbai , Dr. Amitabh Bachchan and his well wishers or  fans were  created this new contemporary folk about love of a true artist of INDIA . you  know it was started in year 1982 after a big accident of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .  when Dr. Amitabh Bachchan was busy in film shoot work of film Deewar at that time actor Punit Iswar was punched  a hard punch on stomach   of Dr Amitabh Bachchan. After that accident Dr. Amitabh Bachchan was lived in Hospital , he was went in danger . but  god is great and today he is living  like a god father  of his fans or well wishers .     So that day to till today every Sunday many well wishers and fans are meet to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan at His Home Jalsa Mumbai.  It is a live example of true love .  


Dr. Amitabh Bachchan is meeting to well wishers and fans at his home Jalsa Mumbai . Photo from Blog of  srbachchan.tumblr.com



Dr. Amitabh Bachchan is meeting to well wishers and fans at his home Jalsa Mumbai . Photo from Blog of  srbachchan.tumblr.com


Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ,photo from srbachchan.tumblr.com
It is a true love  but I seen a critical condition in this true love  presentation by visuals of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan at his blog . Actually all fans and well wishers are want to meet to  Dr. Amitabh Bachchan and they want to touch to him, but it is not possible for every one . so they can see to him at gate of Jalsa . on gate of jalsa the  security staff is live active and update they are stop to fans of Big B and fans groups are try to touch to Big B  in that movement they are pushing to each other or this pushing activity is recalling to me the accident year 1982  of Dr . Amitabh Bachchan . A very small mistake was gave long time pain to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan . that same mistake can again with well wishers and fans of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan .so I suggested a idea to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan about safety of his well wishers and fans plus his security staff too.  

Last Sunday or on post day of Monday  Dr. Amitabh Bachchan was updated some visuals on his blog that visual was told to me he was accepted  my suggestion about safety of his well wishers and fans plus security staff. 

I saw in that visuals they well wishers and fans of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  was still in peace motion and his security staff too. Actually the Central bank of INDIA was provided some stopper penal for safety. on home gate of Dr . Amitabh Bachchan I saw a complete peace and love  environment . there no one are  pushing to any one , security was observing silently and fan or well wishers are wishing and indicating to his /her feeling for Dr. Amitabh Bachchan  on his home gate of Jalsa Mumbai.  



After accept to suggestion for meet to fan and well wishers at Jalsa  Mumbai the home of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan

By that post Dr. Amitabh Bachchan was indicated to me ,if he was accepted  my right idea about safety of their  fan family or security staff.  My suggestion was idea of peace creation by way of safety . so that was accepted  by Dr. Amitabh Bachchan ,because he was felt to condition of  accident of his film Deewar year 1982 . that was a mistake and that same mistake can create again a pain full condition  for other .  so he had permitted for stopper panel at his gate on Sunday meet with his fan or well wishers . I want to say thanks to Central bank of INDIA team, that bank team was provided some stopper penal to security of Dr. Amitabh Bachchan at His home. 

Here I am feeling happy because the very big celebrity of  my nation Dr. Amitabh Bachchan was noticed and accepted   my suggestion and he is  work on that,  it is a big live  reward for me or to  my art vision by Dr. Amitabh Bachchan . so a very big thanks to Dr. Amitabh Bachchan by this post ..because he is accepting to  my idea .
 
so  here I said about it ..i did suggested , he was accepted ..

Yogendra  kumar Purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA

No comments: