Wednesday, April 20

Art Vibration - 420



A Commitment  To
** Amrtam Jalam **


Friend we know wild life is a helping verb of our Human Life . In Indian mythology we Hindu Community is know the God of Hindu were lived with wild Life . Many gods were lived with Birds, many Gods were lived with Animals or many Gods were lived with Sea animals . so I can say our Hindu culture is giving to us a right guide line for care to wild life .
 In second Think Science is also indicated to all human family,  we human can still in this earth nature  through support of wild life , no wild life then  no future of Human life on this earth . Because we human and wild life is design of nature by the God . So it is very must we  learn how to live with wild life in this earth nature  and what is our Duty  in this earth nature ? we know it very first . that duty is we care to nature and wild life too. 


I am Happy today because last one month to I am completely committed for a wild life care project . It is running in Desert  site of Bikaner City ( My Home Town ) . A Senior Person Sir Braj Narayan Kiradu ( Birju Maharaj ) is very dedicated  for care to wild life , he is continue busy in this work to last 35 years . our Bikaner King Great Maharaja Ganga Singh ji was leaved some space for wild  life  when he was developed to Bikaner City as a Royal City . In that Time our Bikaner King was thought for wild life very first and he was leaved free space for wild life .and he was  created a Law for that free land . that was commitment of Our Bikaner King for wild life care. today that space is  in hand of a wild life lover his name is Birju Maharaj . he is giving his time energy and respect to wild life . At Present  he is a chair person of a GOU SHALA ( House of Cow ‘s ) . so he is connected directly to wild life . 

So  today he is  thinking  very much for wild life care. Because in space of Wild Life In Bikaner site many animals are living there but they are in struggle condition.  Because in desert site no water for animals . So Birju Maharaj was created a concept for wild life care . he was planed a plan about water storage from Rain Water . His concept is not new , we all are know it. but after the King of Bikaner  a one common Man of Bikaner was thought about it  and he was shared his concept with some good people of Bikaner . 

The Journalist of Rajasthan Patrika Sir  Hem Sharma was noticed his strong concept about wild life care and he was started work on that concept . Sir Hem Sharma is also busy in work of  deconstruct to Historical format of water storage of our City Bikaner . So it was a good way for wild life care concept of Birju Maharaj . 



Sir Hem Sharma Was added  to Concept of Birju Maharaj In Campaign Amrtam Jal;am Abhiyan . First he was fixed three meeting for joint to people to this concept . He was invited  to INDIAN  Army in this campaign for help . Indian Army was gave three days to this campaign  with full dedication so I am respecting to our INDIAN army and I want to Give A Army Salute to our INDIAN army by this post .Jai Hind      
 

In that three meetings our Bikaner people were committed for create a new rain water storage design . in meeting we fixed  date for start to work . that date was 14,15,16, April 2016 . first day of work , lots of people were came on work site and they were worked with others , manual work . I saw many educated or senior  persons  were  busy in work .  they all were  put out the dust of that site . Other side army was working by their big tool and some more technical  machinery was busy there for create a spot for save to rain water about use of Wild life  of Bikaner  desert. 




I were connected  to this campaign as a art supporter , I were gave some artistic idea and some posters and banner or caption for promote to  Bikaner or that’s people for wild life care  project , you can say I were connected as a art designer to Amrtam Jalam Campaign . I gave  my 100 % to that campaign or today it is continue . you know I were came at home today evening at 7pm from that site . 


As a artist of That  campaign I were created some idea 

1.      A painting  ( Illustration ) on concept of Sir Birju Maharaj .
2.      Pemplate
3.      Poster
4.      Cap’s
5.      Captions 
5. some link of  my wall post of facebook it is in Hindi language 

 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207218948926702&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207308545766567&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207393863739463&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207446316130740&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207453440188837&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207460134716196&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207466727081001&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207471457759265&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207479708165520&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207487201632852&set=a.1159622585403.2025211.1072945182&type=3&theater





Here in visuals  you can notice  to  my art work of that campaign . it was in Hindi language . when the campaign was started in Bikaner  city in that time  I  was with team of that campaign and I were sang a folk song with them in main streets of Bikaner city .


But  my duty was not completed on art. The campaign manager Sir Hem  Sharma  and Sir Birju Maharaj want my presence all time  in this work .  on date 14, 15, 16 April 2016 I was presented there on work site . I were observed to work of Common mans , Army or technical team. I were gave some idea in that work so they were accepted  my idea and worked on that.Because my Idea was supporting to Engineer Sir Raghunath Bishnoi . He was needed me and  my help in his work . he was  noticed   my dedication, hard work spirit and love of wild life and commitment  sound .

 In  last Table meeting A senior  speaker was told to all in Meeting , he said today we are killing to words , we are not commit so we are killing to words . But on date 16 April , when he was came on site then I said to him sir I do not kill to words, I have completed  my commitment . may be rain will come very soon and we will provide natural water to wild life of this desert site . he was smile and said to me good boy .

Over all in three days we Bikaneri people have created a water storage spot for wild life . that’s size is 90 X 90 Miters . it is not a small or its creation  work is not so easy ..notice it ..




As a member of Campaign Amrtam Jalam I were promoted every day to that campaign work or any action about wild life care on  online networks  like facebook , twitter . kind  your information I were shared that campaign work with our Hon’ble President of INDIA  Hon’ble Prime Minister of INDIA or Hon’ble Dr. Amitabh Bachchan . I sure this campaign was got energy from them because I were feeling blessing of them  when I were presented on that work site of Our campaign Amrtam Jalam . it was  my feeling and trust on that work place . I felt it there..

We wild life care  persons were created a record   in wild life  history . in three days we have created a water save format for wild life . it is a achievement of joint  work of Human family . our Bikaner Human Family was showed we all are ready for care to wild life  in desert site  by natural format .

 In three days we have completed a base  design and today I were on site and there I saw many technical machinery was pulling to extra dust from that water save spot. Today I were helped to machine operators for pull to extra dust he was followed to  my instruction  then we were saved some time and energy of Engineer Sir Raghunath Bishnoi . This work will get a final stage in next few month  but today in Sudden rain condition we are capable for  save to  lots of rain water for wild life by  our three days work . I can say in three days we have proved the concept of Birju Maharaj is very right and it will work for wild life care  . How to it will work ? you can see  in visuals  of this post .  


But I think it is not a work of a one man or one city it is work of our world human family .

today I hope to world wildlife fund ( WWF )  community,  they come in front for support to this  real wild life care project as a strong backup community of  wild life care  unit then this campaign will get real target .

I hope to our Environment Minister Respectable Ma’m Menka Gandhi,  she  notice to this real work and  she should visit to site of our  wild life care work . she give full promotion, protection then this campaign can achive the real goal  in right time .

 Today This wild life  need full commitment to our world human family so it is very must we think very first about wild life . you know I have commitment  about it and I  think  you are also committed  just like me …
 
  
So here I said  A commitment for Amrtam Jalam ..

Yogendra  kumar Purohit
Master of Fine Art
Bikaner, INDIA      



No comments: